I CAN TRI Sprint Challenge
Join us on 06/12/2022(race date estimated)
I CAN TRI Sprint Challenge Race Description
The I Can TRI is perfect for first time triathletes, veteran racers, families and friends. The race is 400 M swim in our beautiful outdoor pool, 9 Mile bike ride around the neighborhood and 5K run with one awesome hill! Not quite ready to do it all yourself? Grab some friends and make it a relay! Get the kids involved too with our kid’s challenge 100 M swim and 1 Mile run.
Individual/Relay - 400 M swim, 9 mile bike, 5K run
Kids Challenge - 100 M swim, 1 mile run
Covid Race Plan
- Mask or face covering must be worn before and after you are on the course including the start area, finish area.
- A disposable face mask will be given at the beginning and ending of the race.
- Please use the bathroom at home.
- Exit shortly after you finish. Do not congregate.
- Stay 6’ from others while you await your turn to start.
- CARRY YOUR OWN CUP OR HYDRATION PACK. Aid station will have water in paper cups placed on tables, but will be self-serve. Volunteers will have pitchers to fill your own cup if needed.
- Race medals will be available near the finish line on a rack for you to collect your own.
- Race results will be posted later in the day or within 24 hours.
- Banana, oranges, fruit snacks and any other food items will be self-serve and served whole.
- Awards will be held virtually the following Monday after the event. Award pick up will be held at Alta Canyon Sports Center.
- This event may go virtual due to current health guidelines. No refunds will be available at this time.
- Location: Sandy, UT 84092
- Race Date: 2021/06/12 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- Relay (Up to 3 participants)